Monday, May 26, 2008

Enna Koduma Sir, idhu!!

Translator's Note:: Title -> Huh

I was just getting acquainted with people in our new apartment (yeah, i just moved in, yet again!!!). I was talking to a lady, residing in the house just above ours. As usual, i was introducing myself "am doing my final year, compsci in NI..... blah". She suddenly interrupted me.
"did u try for iit ?" . I replied "Yeah, I did".
And that lady replied with pride brimming in her tone, "Even my son is attending AIMS classes".
Me: "Oh nice. Is he in XI or XII???"
She hastily replied, "No!!! No!! No!! He is in VIII". With great difficulty, i managed a smile and left the place.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Enna Kodumai indeed. I think the times are not far when you can see the following sign boards.

"Little Angels playschool and IIT coaching center"!!!

It's a pity kids are not left to enjoy their childhood :(

Great post, keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

Dei, you dint tell me you moved again!

Anonymous said...

My Goodness!

Anonymous said...

Ha Ha Ha!!!

These people have grown huge in numbers!!

Anonymous said...

Lady replied with pride brimming in her tone!! thats funny! Gud start da!!